Situated in this quiet leafy cul-de-sac and within walking distance to Farnham Road Shops, Mary Immaculate and Barnier Public School, the train station and several parks and recreation areas, sits this gorgeous single level Torrens Title (not Strata!!) duplex. The beautifully landscaped gardens complement the streetscape and would not only appeal to a first home buyer, but also an investor or downsizer.
* 3 good size bedrooms all with built-in robes, main with air conditioning
* Good sized lounge room with gas point and reverse cycle Split System Air Conditioning
* Dining/meals area off kitchen overlooking entertaining area and yard
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
* 2 covered entertainment areas, 1 decked with recessed lighting
* Low Maintenance backyard secured with gate
* Single garage that has been converted to a play room & storage area to front, which gives you a second living area. This can easily be converted back to a single garage.
Beautifully maintained and nothing to do but move in. This affordable and realistic priced home is in a desirable location and will not last long.
CONTACT STEVE BRODIE FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE ON 9837-7000 TODAY
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.