Hidden Gem On Summerfield | Steve Brodie 9837 7000
Located within walking distance to Quakers Hill Train Station, lies this single storey 3 bedroom brick home, offering character, charm and a reserve outlook.
Quality Features Include:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes. Main bedroom features wall a/c and ceiling fan.
- Combined lounge/dining overlooking great yard.
- Kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard and bench space.
- Bathroom with separate toilet.
- Good size laundry.
- Wonderful backyard with covered paved pergola, great grassed area and new side fence.
- Single garage with internal access and single carport to front.
In a wonderful location, walking distance to train station, bus stop, schools, reserves and parks, this is the perfect opportunity to get into the property market. Currently tenanted for $460.00 per week, this property is a must see.
CONTACT STEVE BRODIE FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE ON 9837-7000 TODAY
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.