Menu

Schofields

The name Schofields comes from John Schofields (1803-1884) who was a convict from Manchester who arrived on the Minerva in December 1821. He married Bridget Harley daughter of an immigrant farmer of Baulkham Hills at St John's, Parramatta in 1829. He acquired 600 acres east of Eastern Creek in present-day Schofields in 1845. Schofields Railway Station opened in 1870.

© 2016 Australian Real Estate |  Privacy Policy | Admin Login |  Designed by Obii.Mobi | 
Website by coreweb