SOLD $755,000 !! after only 3 weeks on market BY JOSH- Thinking of...
Tranquil 692sqm Residence
Set back from the street, in a whisper quiet location, lies this gorgeously renovated brick home! Ideally set on a 692sqm block this home oozes space, security and privacy. You feel like you’re on your own private getaway... Magnificently maintained, this home is awaiting a buyer to move straight in!
Quality Features include:
- 4 good sized bedrooms ideal for the growing family! 3 bedrooms feature built in wardrobes and carpet. Master features split system a/c.
- Upon entry to the property you enter a sun drenched family area, one of the 2 living zones to the home.
- Fully council approved above ground pool, perfect for the summer months.
- Tastefully renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher and electric cooktop.
- Combined dining area
- Gorgeous main bathroom includes floor to ceiling tiles, bathtub, ultra modern vanity and heated towel rack.
- To the rear you have a spacious living room great for watching TV, could also be turned into a home theatre with a projector. Also features split system a/c.
- The ultimate entertainer’s backyard includes undercover decked alfresco area which overlooks a picturesque garden that’s been immaculately landscaped. This backs onto a quiet peaceful reserve.
- Separate laundry and separate 2nd toilet.
- Plenty of car space in the gated private driveway.
Located a stone’s throw from numerous schools, the bus stop, both Quakers Hill and Marayong Train Stations, Quakers Court Shopping Centre and WestPoint Blacktown. If you’re after your first home, a lovely investment property or a single storey downsizer this is the one. Don’t miss out…
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries