Awesome Location, Extended Family/Potential Dual Income
With great street appeal, this amazing split level home, with so much space and so much to offer sits on a 750 (approx.) sqm block, in a great neighbourhood so close to some amazing facilities
* Spacious living including 4 bedrooms upstairs, built-ins, with walk-in to the main and ensuite
* Living areas include upstairs, lounge, dining, family/meals and a rumpus
* Timber kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, gas cooking and good bench space
* 2.5 bathrooms upstairs including beautifully renovated main bathroom with quality fittings/tiles, double vanity and semi frameless shower
* Large entertainment area to the side
* Split reverse cycle air conditioning
* Double garage internal access with grand circular drive leading up to it
* Underneath cellar and workshop area
***** PLUS PLUS PLUS ****
Potential granny flat/home office/teenage retreat or resort type apartment/bar entertainment area with separate off street parking, separate entry, large built-in wet bar/stone bench top, amazing modern bathroom with one of the best spa’s you will see, built-in cupboard space, large living and an office area!! wow!!
Wonderful cul-de-sac location with the cool breeze, Crestwood Public School area, St Michaels, Crestwood Reserve walking trails, easy access to Norwest shopping, metro rail and M2 access to the city... Great potential, plenty of surprises to be found here in this wonderful family home!!
CONTACT STEVE BRODIE FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE ON 9837-7000 TODAY
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.