Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this un-paralleled property to the market. A split level gem with lots of character, including a stunning floating stair case and the current owners even use it as a hair salon. Located close to major amenities that people of this area love and utilize, close to transport, schools and easily accessible to Marsden Park Business Park, The Hill's area, the city or on the motorway, anywhere you desire. Something you truly have to see for yourself, some of the features include:
- 6 large bedrooms, all with built in robes, 3 conveniently located on the entry level to the property and 3 upstairs, allowing separate space for the residents
- Modernised kitchen with lots of cupboard space and gas cooking, open plan to the dining room
- Separate living areas including
- A lounge room on entry level ideal for watching TV
- A HUGE sunken rumpus with views of the stunning floating stair case, perfect for entertaining, or as a second living zone
- 2 bathrooms across 2 levels
- Awesome backyard with an oversized alfresco covered area, with a highlighted pitched roof built to carry the same feel as the inside of the home, a flat patch of grass framed by gardens
- Double car garage with removable office space, currently used as an approved hair salon
This property will ideally cater to the large or growing family and will serve as an entertainers delight. The house itself being built and extended for an optimal entertainment area.. I cant wait to show you around, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, I look forward to seeing you at the up coming inspection.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries