Josh Tesolin, Aaron Pendleton and the team at Australian Real Estate are proud to showcase this outstanding family residence to the market. A monumental home situated on an immense 907.2sqm block of land, a property like this is extremely rare and sought after. Located in the illustrious Quakers Hill East Public school catchment, a short walk to the bus stop and the train station surrounded by parklands, sporting clubs and other amenities that families in this area have come to love.
- Tremendous block of land, 907.2sqm of secure and private space
- 5 sizable bedrooms all with built in robes and an optional 6th bed or study to the rear, the grand master featuring a walk in robe and well kept ensuite
- Fully renovated kitchen with an abundance of counter space and natural light, overlooking the amazing back yard, with plenty of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and electric cooking
- Sun drenched formal lounge, ideal for watching TV or enjoying some peace
- Open plan dining/ family off the kitchen perfect when entertaining
- Rumpus to the rear ideal for the young kids
- 3 bathrooms, including a modern renovated bath downstairs and 2 well kept bathrooms upstairs including the main bath and ensuite to the master
- Double car garage with internal access
- Stunning front yard and incredible back yard complete with an over sized entertaining alfresco, woodfire pizza & plumbed BBQ area, flat patch of grass and framed by mature gardens
You simply do not see a home like this anywhere else. Must see it in person to truly believe and appreciate it, we look forward to seeing you at the up coming inspection.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.