Awarded Australia's Number 1 Agent Josh Tesolin is proud to present this lovely single story brick family home to the market for sale. Perfectly located in the school catchment of Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate Primary Schools. This property is walking distance from Farnham Road shops and has a bus stop on the same street. A very functional property, providing all the space a family could need and on the high side of the street in a supreme location, this will suit a growing family or first home buyer.
- 4 spacious bedrooms featuring floor boards, an ensuite to the master and built in robes
- Large front lounge, the perfect size to watch TV with the family
- A well sized formal dining room to the front of the house, perfect for the whole family to have meals together.
- A large kitchen which is central to this beautiful home, with stone bench tops, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
- Separate living space conveniently located off the kitchen
- Elegant tiles that run through out the property whilst the bedrooms all have floorboards.
- Ensuite situated off the master bedroom and a main bathroom central to the home featuring a big shower and bath perfect for the young kids
- The perfect entertainers backyard, featuring a covered alfresco area, plenty of grass space and huge side access
- Energy efficient solar panels
- Double lock up garage with more than enough space to also have storage or tool space.
This family residence is convenient and suitable to a range of buyers, location, size, family or entertainers alike, this is a must inspect and sure to sell fast. YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, I look forward to seeing you at the up coming inspection.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries