Josh Tesolin and Australia Real Estate are delighted to present this great family home to the market. Close to emerging suburbs with a bus stop foot steps away from your next home. Situated in a quiet street yet still so close to major amenities. This is the perfect property for the first home buyer or investor! This home will not last long at all!
- Floating floorboards throughout living and dining areas
- 3 sizable bedrooms with built in for the master
- Extra toilet
- Large kitchen with lots of cupboard space, gas cooking and plenty of bench top space to prepare meals.
- Sun drenched front lounge, ideal for the family to sit and watch TV or when entertaining
- Well sized dining space off the kitchen
- Extra family space opposite the kitchen
- The perfect entertainers yard includes undercover pergola for family and friends with a built in bbq section
- Huge side access on both sides of the property
- Backyard also features a carport and a retreat space which could be used for a kids play area or in-law accommodation.
- The perfect yard for future potential for a granny flat (STCA)
- Solar panels on the roof
This property is in a perfect condition and is ready for you to move in! In the catchment for Marayong Heights Primary School, this is sure to sell quick. YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, I look forward to seeing you at an up coming inspection.
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
We are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and we care about the health and safety of our Clients and team.
Contact our Agent now to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.