Under Contract in 3 weeks by Aaron Pendleton 39 inspections...
Botanical Brick Home
Thank you for your interest in this awesome property. This is an ideal first home, located close to great amenities and an opportunity for someone to come in and add your own personal touch.
Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are proud to present this loved family home to the market. Situated on a block more than 550sqm, close to shops, schools and easy access to public transport means a comfortable and convenient lifestyle awaits. This property surely punches above it's weight class.
- Walk to the train station, only 1.9km away in less than 30 minutes or jump on the bus at your doorstep
- Walk to Woodcroft Village, only 1.1km away in less than 15 minutes
- 3 sizable bedrooms with floorboards, great for allergies and a built in to the master
- Large formal lounge as you enter with big windows that provide plenty of natural light, ideal for watching TV
- The kitchen is central in the home, ideal for the chef of the family, quite functional and ready for some improvements
- The main bathroom has been renovated and well kept, with a separate toilet
- Property is fully fenced
- Big backyard and closed room which is currently used as a spa room but could be used as a greenhouse, storage or a shed
- LARGE carport to the side with space for 3 cars
- A feature to this home is the alfresco to the rear, perfect for the little ones to run about, Or when entertaining
- East orientation, which means brilliant morning sun to the master and front lounge and afternoon sun in the sun room
This is a great opportunity to break into the market with a property in a great location which is surrounded by awesome amenities AND something you can easily improve the value of and enjoy for many years to come. For further information or for your own private inspection contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700.
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Facebook : Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries