Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this grand 4 bedroom, family home to the market. Located in a supreme location in the catchment for Hambledon Public School, this property is functional and well maintained throughout. Sitting on a quiet street, walking distance to multiple forms of transport, shops and other local amenities. This home is well suited for the growing family or perfect for the investor.
- 4 sizable bedrooms all with built in robes, master bedroom featuring an en suite
- Massive front lounge with plenty of space to watch TV or play games with the kids
- Renovated kitchen featuring stone bench tops, lots of cupboard space and gas cooking
- Well sized dining area located off the kitchen, perfect to have home cooked meals with the family
- Powder room downstairs, 2 bathrooms upstairs, 1 main and another being an en suite to the master bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning and fans throughout the entire home
- Floorboards downstairs and carpet upstairs
- Freshly painted
- Upstairs rumpus, perfect for an extra living space
- The perfect entertainers backyard, a huge pitch roof pergola covering a beautiful timber deck, outdoor fans, outdoor kitchen including taps and gas points, and a spa cabana area to the rear
- Plenty of grass space for the young kids and a beautiful garden including high privacy hedges
- Double lock up garage, with plenty of room for storage and tools, internal access and single roller door to the back yard
This is a perfect opportunity you do not want to miss! This family home has been well kept and renovated over time, a beautiful home in a lovely quiet street is waiting for you! This property is sure to sell fast!
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
CONTACT 2020 Agent Of The Year for Australia Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
We are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and we care about the health and safety of our Clients and team.
Contact our Agent now to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.