Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this great 4 bedroom, family home to the market. Positioned in a convenient location and in the catchment for Quakers Hill Public School, this property will suit people of all ages. The walk to Quakers Hill Train Station is easy and enjoyable, while still having the peace and quiet with it not on your door stop.
- Located in a quiet street, displays a beautiful street presence and manicured gardens
- 4 sizable bedrooms with built in robes, the master at the front of the house featuring an en suite
- Large front lounge with plenty of space to watch TV or play games with the family
- Central kitchen that is well kept, with lots of cupboard space and electric cooking
- Dining space conveniently located off the kitchen
- Second lounge located to the rear of the home
- Well sized main bathroom including a tub, perfect for the young kids
- Outdoor area includes, a pergola & paved area
- Spectacular backyard with a covered roof pergola, patch of grass, a stunning in ground pool, perfect for entertaining with family and friends
- Side access on both sides of the property
- Oversized garage space
This property is located in a beautiful pocket of the suburb, great access to transport and great schools. This home will tick all your boxes, the perfect family home, first home buyer or for the right investor to capitalize on a great investment opportunity. Be quick as this property is sure to sell fast! I look forward to seeing you at the open home.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
We are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and we care about the health and safety of our Clients and team. Contact our Agent now to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.