TORRENS TITLE (No Strata) MASTERPIECE ON MANSION !
Josh Tesolin and the team are delighted to present this incredible home to the market for sale. Situated in a quiet cul de sac in a beautiful pocket of the suburb. Located walking distance to the train station, ALDI, Woolworths at Schofields, the bus stop up the road, in the catchment for Hambledon Public School which is highly sought after, this property will SELL FAST!
- 3 spacious bedrooms featuring walk in robe in master room, built ins to beds 2 and 3 also
- Ducted Air Conditioning upstairs, walk in linen cupboard
- Renovated main bathroom located upstairs
- Separate powder room downstairs
- Tiles throughout the property, carpet in each bedroom
- Huge open concept front lounge ideal for watching TV with the family
- Well kept renovated kitchen central to the home, plenty of cupboard and bench top space to prepare meals
- Separate dining space conveniently located off the kitchen
- Great entertainers backyard featuring a well sized pergola covering a decked area, also providing enough grass for the young kids to run around and enjoy themselves
- Single drive through lock up garage with internal access, including front driveway parking.
This family residence is convenient, in a supreme location in a very quiet street and suitable to a range of buyers - the young family, down sizer, investor or the first home buyer! This is a must inspect and sure to sell fast.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
We are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and we care about the health and safety of our Clients and team.
Contact our Agent now to book your inspection.
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries