One careful and loving family for approx 30 years, situated on an elevated block in a semi culdesac location and with so many features, an inspection is a must!
* 4 good sized bedrooms, all mirrored robes, the main with an ensuite
* Spacious formal lounge, formal dining and a family room
* Beautifully appointed kitchen, Sydney Blue Gum cabinetry, with 30mm Caesarstone benches, large stone feature breakfast bar, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and storage space
* Feature solid Blue Gum flooring
* Double garage, internal access plus auto door
* Separate teenage retreat/workshop/home gym area to the rear or potential upgrade to granny flat
* Approx 630 sqm block, great private sizeable yard with access on the side.
* Covered entertainment area
Extras also include combustion fire, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs and split reverse cycle downstairs, wired for surround sound, potential upgradable sprinkler system and more!!
Rare opportunity to buy this wonderful home in this leafy quiet neighbourhood with the bus around the corner and close to amenities.
CONTACT STEVE BRODIE FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE ON 9837-7000 TODAY
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.