Australian Real Estate are proud to present this gorgeous double storey, 3 bedroom duplex to the market. Completely renovated throughout, this home has it all, space, convenience and low maintenance. In the supreme location only minutes away from the station, bus stops, local shops and in the catchment of Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate Primary Schools. This is sure to suit the first home buyer, young family or investor.
No work to be done, just move straight in!
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built ins
- Huge front lounge, perfect for watching TV with family and friends
- A well-equipped renovated kitchen, spacious with plenty of cupboard and bench space, gas cooking
- Attached island bench, can also be used for eating meals
- Dining conveniently located off living room
- Renovated main bathroom, includes a large shower and tub, perfect for the young kids
- Guest toilet located downstairs
- Low maintenance backyard perfect for entertaining, pergola covering a paved area and enough grass for the young kids to enjoy
- Floorboards in all living spaces, carpet in bedrooms
- Split systems and fans throughout
- Freshly painted throughout and well maintained all year round
- Private, quiet and small complex
- Huge double garage, plenty of storage space provided, with internal access
This charming family home has completely been renovated for you to move in, all the hard work has been done! Surrounded by great neighbours around the corner from all forms of transport, the location doesn't get any better than this. Located in a family friendly, quiet and small complex this is sure to sell fast! I look forward to seeing you at the next open home!
Contact our Agent now to book your inspection.
We are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and we care about the health and safety of our Clients and team.
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries