Kellyville Metro Station, Only 7 Minutes (600m Walk) Away
Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate proudly present this incredible property to the market. An opportunity to break into the illustrious Kellyville market in an extremely convenient location and mold the property into your own. Boasting a functional floor plan and North East orientation, you simply can’t go wrong. Update the house and make it your own home by utilizing the great space as it is, or move things around to suit the family. All of this in the most convenient location on offer, a short 7 minute (600m) walk to the new Kellyville Metro station AND the T-Way bus stop....WOW.
- 5 bedrooms are all a good size, 4 upstairs with the master featuring a walk in robe and ensuite, the optional 5th bed/study is downstairs on entry level IDEAL for elderly parents or visiting guests
- Large front lounge/formal dining conveniently located off the foyer which is accommodating to the entire family and great for watching TV
- Central kitchen, a hub of the home where the chef of the family will enjoy preparing meals in sight of the little ones and open plan dining room
- Awesome rumpus to the rear of the home which is perfect for a separation of TV rooms or can be used as a theatre room.
- 2.5 bathrooms, the main and ensuite are upstairs with a separate toilet off the laundry. With some reconfiguration of the floor plan you could potentially put a 2 way bathroom backing the downstairs optional bedroom to serve as an ensuite and main bath to guests
- The backyard comes complete with a covered alfresco area which is essential for the entertainers, side access and lovely patch of grass for the kids and family pets to play
- Double car garage under the main roof with internal access, providing a convenience of safety when unloading groceries or young children
This property is not to be missed and ticks all the boxes for anyone who wants an excellent location in the exclusive Kellyville suburb and would love to do some work and make a great house their own great home. In the catchment for Kellyville Public School and Kellyville High School, yet close to John XXIII Catholic Primary School, St Mark's Catholic College, Tallowood School and Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School (OLOR).
Don't miss out, contact Aaron Pendleton directly on 0477 440 700 for further details.
Facebook : Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries