Australian Real Estate are proud to present the ultimate opportunity into the market. This property is one for the first home buyer or investor, someone with a vision. This rare opportunity is located in one of the most sought after locations in Quakers Hill. Located in Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate primary schools, walking distance to Farnham Road Shops and close to multiple transport. This property has charm with great potential, needs to be seen to be appreciated. Will sell fast!!
* 3 well sized bedrooms
* Sun drenched front lounge, perfect for watching TV with family and friends
* Well sized kitchen, includes plenty of cupboard and bench top space
* Dining conveniently located off the kitchen
* Main bathroom, includes a tub, great for the young kids
* Carport and plenty of driveway and street parking
* Beautiful street presence and frontage
* Huge backyard perfect for entertaining and plenty of room for the kids to run around
* Granny flat potential ( STCA )
* Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate Primary School Catchment
This is the perfect opportunity to break into the market or capitalize on a great property. This property will suit the first home buyer or investor, located in a supreme location, close to multiple transport and schools, the property is priced well and will sell quick! I look forward to seeing you at the next open home!
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.