Architecturally designed to amplify space and natural light, this outstanding home is absolute first class from its sophisticated interiors, extensive floor plan and superb alfresco entertaining. Flawlessly designed and finished to superior standards. This home is located in a supreme pocket of Marsden Park in a quiet and family friendly street. This home brings a bespoke style of luxury living to its full potential.
• 5 bedrooms, built in robes in all, master bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite
• 3m ceilings, 2.7m to first floor
• Engineered hardwood floors
• Brilliant bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
• Timber ceiling alfresco
• 60mm stone bench tops in the kitchen, butlers pantry, bathroom vanities and laundry
• Alfresco entertaining area and outside kitchen
• Gas cooking
• Floating solid timber staircase
• Alarm system
• 13mm gyprock walls and ceiling which means greater silence and greater insulation
• High skirtings
• Treated pine frames
• Colorbond roof
• Super expensive facade with nature Blackbutt and Alucobond composite and render.
• Ducted air conditioning
• Ducted vacuum
• Bosch appliances
• Plenty of cupboard space
• Upstairs rumpus
• Block out blinds throughout the house
• Super low maintenance house with matte finished products
• Double lock up garage, internal access included
• Side access on both sides of the property
Ready to move straight in and fall in love, the craftsmanship and work that has been put into this property is second to none. Perfect for the growing family or entertainer. Located minutes away from, Costco, IKEA, local restaurants, schools, transport and other local amenities. This home has it all, you won’t find anything better on the market! I look forward to seeing you at the next open home.
To book an inspection please contact us today!
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.