Bought from new, the one loving owner has decided it's time to move on and is offering this beautifully presented and well loved property for the first time.
* 3 double sized bedrooms, custom builtins, and the main with an ensuite
* Huge lounge/dining and study nook
* Nicely landscaped, and oversized yard with access to the side
* Modern lime washed timber kitchen with sizeable stone bench and near new appliances, dishwasher, overlooking the yard
* Ensuite plus renovated spacious main bathroom with separate bath
* Double garage, internal access and auto doors
* Plenty of storage
* Additional downstairs toilet
Situated in a quiet culdesac in a central Quakers Hill location, within an easy walk to Farnham Road shops, Barnier and Mary Immaculate schools, bus etc. This gorgeous, spacious town home in a small complex features solar panels, split reverse cycle air conditioning and many other features including a lovely mountain view. Be spoilt !
CONTACT STEVE BRODIE FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE ON 9837-7000 TODAY
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.