If scale, proximity and price are all important to you and you need a 4-bedroom property to future proof as a family home, or just looking at re-sale, look no further. Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate present a unique opportunity to find all of those and more at 13/30 Hillcrest Road in Quakers Hill.
Loved and meticulously cared for by this family you will surely appreciate the well-kept and well-appointed nature this residence has to offer. You don't often find a large 4-bedroom townhouse so close to the train station (1km or 13minute walk) with 2.5 bathrooms, a double side by side car garage under the main roof and in this condition.
The Bosch stainless steel oven is a highlight to the central and well-appointed kitchen which overlooks the back yard, is open to the lounge dining and features gas cooking.
The staircase is to be marvelled, with an updated floorboard that spans the entire staircase and top floor.
Upstairs you will find 4 sizable bedrooms all with built in robes, 1 even has 2 robes and the master has an ensuite. You will enjoy the 2 bathrooms where the main showcases a bathtub, great for young children or relaxing after a long day. Another bonus to your top level is the ducted air conditioning.
A separate dining room open to the kitchen and large lounge room catering to the whole family which has a seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the outdoor space. This backyard currently has concrete and astro turf, framed by a nice garden and is very private.
The 2-car side by side garage has internal access to the home, an automatic door and is a feature not often found amongst other properties of its class.
Situated in the Barnier Public School catchment, this property is ideal for a growing family.
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs with 4 zones
- Split system air-conditioning downstairs
- Automatic double garage
- Four generous sized bedrooms, each with a built-in wardrobe (one room has a double wardrobe)
- Concreted backyard with astro turf, framed by a nice garden
- The staircase is to be marvelled, with modern light oak floor boards that spans up to the top floor
- Brand new Dux gas hot water system
- Short walking distance to Quakers Hill train station
- 4 minute drive to M7
- Close to all local amenities
This won't last long, don't miss your opportunity to contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries