Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are proud to present this outstanding residence to the market. Situated on a 557.4sqm rectangular block of land on the high side and North East facing, 18 Bombala is sure to impress. An ideal parcel with Granny Flat potential, subject to council approval. Extremely conveniently located, this family home is close to all of the local amenities that people are looking for when buying in Quakers Hill.
You can walk to Quakers Court shops, Marayong train station, you will love the sizable flat grassy back yard and 4 car secure accommodation. Other features include:
- 3 large carpeted bedrooms with built in robes to 2 and an ensuite to the master
- Oversized kitchen with plenty of counter space and gas cooking
- Sun drenched front lounge as you enter with wooden floorboards, great when entertaining or spending time with the family
- Separate dining room off the kitchen
- 2 bathrooms with an ensuite to the master and a main with a bathtub, ideal for the young children or soaking after a long day
- Awesome backyard which is highlighted by an alfresco off the house, separate BBQ entertaining area to the rear and flat grassy yard
- The triple car tandem carport leads to a lock up garage, making car accommodation simple for all the family drivers, or could be used for a boat, trailer or caravan
- 2.4 kW solar panels and 4x split system A/C
18 Bombala Crescent is sure to cater to a wide range of buyers and will not last long. If you’re looking for a home with a sizable block in a good street and close to all the major amenities, look no further.
Don't miss out, contact Aaron Pendleton directly on 0477 440 700 for further details.
Facebook : Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries