Here is a great opportunity to buy a beautifully maintained, single level home, situated on a beautiful rectangular 620sqm block of land, and nestled amongst quality homes in a conveniently located cul de sac location
* Spacious living including lounge, dining area and a generous family room
* 3 bedrooms, oversized mirrored robe to the main
* Partially renovated 3-way bathroom, separate toilet
* Functional kitchen layout, with good preparation areas, breakfast bar and a 5-burner gas cooker with overhead rangehood
* Double garage, drive thru, excellent off-street parking with excellent side access for trailer, car etc plus additional elevated shedding for the tradie
* Large covered entertainment area to the rear
* Amazing themed and landscaped gardens combining the use of native and exotic plants, a private courtyard (power) suitable for a spa and an excellent grassed area for the kids or the family pets
A light filled, beautifully presented home, within an easy walk to Hambledon Public School, Aldi and the train station. Some of the extras include split system reverse cycle air conditioning, NBN connectivity, workshop, electric security shutters and more!!
CONTACT STEVE BRODIE FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE ON 9837-7000 TODAY
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a daytime phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.