Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this private family home to the market. Securely located towards the rear of the small complex the owners express their joy on a Sunday afternoon when their son can just open the garage door and ride his scooter around without concerns. Positioned next to green space and facing an open area, you are sure to love the aspect. Another highlight of this property expressed by the owners was the beautiful neighbours who also care for their home and love to have their own kids play of an afternoon.
- 3 sizable bedrooms all with built in robes, the oversized master also featuring an ensuite
- Open feeling of welcomeness as you enter into the living space with no obstructions and high-profile gloss white tiles
- High quality kitchen with Caesarstone countertops, soft close doors & draws, gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
- 2 bathrooms upstairs, a convenient ensuite to the master bed and main bath complete with a bathtub, ideal for the children of the home and a 3rd toilet downstairs
- Single garage under the main roof with internal access which screams functionality and exclusive open car space in the complex
Be the envy of your friends when buying your first home in this beautiful complex or make your daily commute easy with the short walk and proximity to the train station; Get your child in the catchment for THE SCHOOL Barnier Public; Or downsize to this attractive property. The possibilities are endless, and it is also an inevitable possibility to give Aaron Pendleton from Australian Real Estate a call today 0477 440 700.
Strata rates: $655 per quarter
Council rates: $394 per quarter
Water rates: $201 per quarter
Quakers Hill Train Station: 1.1km walk
Bus Stop (Lalor Road): 260m walk
Barnier Public School: 1.7km walk
Quakers Hill High School: 450m walk
Wright Reserve: 400m walk
Quakers Hill McDonald's: 1.1km walk
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address, and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.