Perfect Entertainer with Multiple Living Zones & Pool!
Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this lovely upsizer home to the market. This home has been designed with family and entertaining in mind. It features multiple living areas internally including a spacious upstairs rumpus, separate dining room and an open front lounge with void and large windows letting the natural light filter in through the home. As you walk seamlessly to the outdoor spaces you'll find a perfect grass patch for the kids and pets to play along with an undercover pergola looking over the large inground pool!
This home also features -
- 4 sizable bedrooms, all with built in robes and the master features a stylish ensuite
- Chef's kitchen in the center of the home is fully renovated with 40ml white stone waterfall edge countertops, stainless steal appliances, gas cooking and breakfast bar
- Open plan kitchen/family/meals area which will create an indoor/outdoor flow when entertaining
- Separate formal dining space with an exit to the grassed yard space
- 2 bathrooms located up stairs, the stylish ensuite and main bathroom with a corner bath tub, great for the children and a 3rd toilet downstairs
- Double car garage under the main roof with internal access
It is also perfectly located for accessibility to the local community including
- Only 400m to a bus stop
- Approximately 1.2km from the Sorrento T-Way
- In the catchment for Quakers Hill East Public School
- Close to multiple shopping options
Built in 2002
Land size: Approx 531.8sqm
Council rates: Approx $395 per quarter
Water rates: Approx $180 per quarter
A true family home that is sure to impress and I can't wait to welcome a new family in.
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries