Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this outstanding opportunity to the market. A rare gem on 756.7sqm of land, located in a great street and in walking distance to local amenities such as the school and public transport. In the catchment for Hambledon Public School, 140m to the bus stop and walking distance to both Quakers Hill and Schofields train stations.
This property is ideal for young children, a huge backyard plus the playground/reserve green space almost on your doorstep and for an active young family there is side access which is perfect storage for a boat, camper van, trailer... you name it. The backyard may also cater for a large external garage or granny flat (STCA), if that's something you're interested in, there is certainly the space for it.
- 3 sizable bedrooms, the master at the front and subsequent bedrooms conveniently to the rear
- Front lounge room with a large window to provide natural light and a classic wood fireplace
- Central kitchen with gas cooking, plenty of countertop space and a window with backyard views
- 2-way main bathroom with a corner spa bath set up
- Open family/meals area off the kitchen bridging the indoors to the outdoor space
- Garage with drive through access
- Ducted air conditioning
- The outdoor space here is incredible!! If you're keen on entertaining there is a gable alfresco and flat grassed yard in the back AND your front yard feels like it goes on forever, utilizing the reserve and playground, the children will be happy for hours.
Built in 1994
Land size: Approx 756.7sqm
Council rates: Approx $350 per quarter
Water rates: Approx $237.5 per quarter
This is a head turner and is sure to be busy, so please, come along to the open home, I look forward to speaking then.
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.