Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this private family home to the market. Conveniently located towards the front of the boutique complex where each property is set up semi-detached, more like a duplex. The owner loves how all the neighbours come out of an afternoon to play and draw chalk in the common space. Some of the features include:
- 3 huge bedrooms all with built in robes
- Welcoming front lounge room which is flooded with natural light
- Kitchen and open plan meals over looking the outdoor space which adds function when the kids want to play
- 2 bathrooms up stairs which includes an ensuite and main with bath tub and a 3rd toilet downstairs
- Single garage with internal access and a separate exclusive parking space
The residence is great for a first home buyer, commuter or downsizer who is looking for a home located close to major amenities and an awesome location and complex. Ready to move straight in, don't miss the opportunity to secure your new home.
Quakers Hill Train Station: 1.1km walk
Bus Stop (Lalor Road): 300m walk
Barnier Public School: 1.7km walk
Quakers Hill High School: 450m walk
Wright Reserve: 400m walk
Quakers Hill McDonald's: 1.1km walk
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address, and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.