Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this East facing family home. Architecturally built and views over the paddock, this exquisite residence is a cut above. A welcoming feeling as you walk through the door and continuous theme of quality throughout, there is a lot to love and offer within. All situated on a sizable block of land in an emerging suburb which was master planned, you are sure to notice the thought out process, which means longevity in the area and functionality. All that a family will need and more, welcome to 43 Kalinda Avenue, Gables.
- Open concept design downstairs which encompasses an entertaining/family lifestyle
- First bedroom downstairs which can double as an office/work from home space providing functionality and versatility to the floorplan
- Quality finished kitchen with 900mm gas cooking, huge 2.7m island bench, stone counter tops, stainless steel appliances and serviced butlers pantry
- Stunning 1200mm white gloss tiles with grey veins throughout the entry level and beginning in the entry foyer that is also highlighted by coffered ceilings
- Formal lounge room as you enter creates a welcoming feeling from the moment you walk in
- Open plan family/meals area off the kitchen which well connects the internal living to emphasize a seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the alfresco
- Lounge room to the rear with coffered ceilings and screened with lovely wood beams
- Your first of 3 bathrooms and laundry are also situated on entry level near the central timber staircase
- Upstairs you are greeted by an expansive rumpus room that is highlighted by a balcony which overlooks the paddock and has commanding views over the district
- The other 4 subsequent of 5 bedrooms are all sizable and located on the second floor, a master fit for a king with HUGE walk in robes and stylish ensuite
- Main bathroom is a functional 3-way layout with a bathtub and will cater to the whole family
- The optional screened alfresco area provides an all year round option for entertaining and outdoor cooking with a full service space that has counter space, cupboard space, sink and gas stove
- A huge 480sqm block means you have a massive backyard, there is allotted space for all the kids play activities, the family pets or potentially a pool (STCA) with great side access
- Double garage with tall ceilings under the main roof with internal entry for added convenience.
This is your opportunity to secure a rare gem in this master planned and highly sought after estate, The Gables. So don't miss the opportunity to see it for yourself.
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Short distance to:
- Santa Sophia Catholic College (close to completion)
- Rouse Hill Town Centre
- Rouse Hill Metro Station
Built in 2019
Land size: 480m2 (Approx.)
Council rates: $352 per quarter (Approx)
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries