Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are proud to present this awesome family home to the market. Catering to a growing family with the option for 2 ensuites or generational living with a bedroom and bathroom downstairs. Situated in The Ponds High School catchment on a rectangular, north facing block there is sure a lot to love about this one.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 sizable rooms upstairs with built in robes and 5th downstairs
- 4 bathrooms including 2 ensuites, a main bath upstairs with a tub and one downstairs
- Huge kitchen which will cater for the extended family and visiting guests with 900mm stainless steel gas cooking and walk in pantry
- Front lounge room as you enter the home
- Upstairs rumpus room for functionality
- Open plan dining/meals and family room to the rear
- Awesome entertaining space in the back yard with views from the kitchen and dining space, you'll enjoy the alfresco and grassed yard year round
- Double garage with internal access
- 6.6kw solar system, ducted air
Not your average family home, this won't last long, contact Aaron Pendleton on 0477 440 700 to book an inspection today, or just for more information about the property.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During the lockdown we are still able to operate and hold private inspections. Please find below requirements to inspect one of our properties for sale -
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Masks must be worn
- Only 1 person to inspect the property at 1 time
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home. The agent will be required to wear gloves and touch doors/ light switches if required
- Appointments are a must
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.